Thursday, September 4, 2008

Being a ColleGe sTuDent




Being a College Student, When I was a first year college many changing in our life, how to manage my time and make an independence in our life. In my first time here in Filamer Christian College, he want to take a Computer Science as a four year course, his reason why he chooses it because of Computer Science is one course in demand in our society.
Being a Student you spend your time in learning and there very little time if any to work. Being a student of Filamer Christian College is a big deal on my part. It’s because I ‘m not expecting that I will given a chance to enrolled in a private school and to be part of it, In my college student I learned how to accept challenge that come in our life like being a survive in every problems he encountered in our daily life.
In the 2nd Semester in my 2nd Year I try my self that he processed some papers to apply as a Working Student in our School. That was the time that I decided to apply, and I was thankful that I passed to be one of the of the Working Student and I was assigned at the IT Office in computer Laboratory here in Filamer Christian College. I’m very happy that I may now have the chance to help my parents in pursuing my studies in College. In my first day as Working Assistant and a Student at the same time it was difficult for m
e to adjust my time in my classes and my duty hours. There's a time that I cried because of some conflicts and adjustments from my classes and my duty. And now I’m great because this is a last year for being a college student and thanks for the encouragement from my teacher, friends and specially my family because now i know that God is with me to be comfort all the problems and trials in our life to become a successful someday…….

No comments: